Subject: Re: Vaxstation 4000-model 60
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Tom Everett <teverett@home.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/23/1999 23:23:06
--------------2744F8EFACABA54D4A45F798

   So I'll have to use NFS mounts for drives?  Does this mean that I have
no swap, or can I swap on a NFS mount?

    Thanks for your help.  ;)

--

Tom and Jeanette Everett
http://www.khubla.com

--------------2744F8EFACABA54D4A45F798

&nbsp;
this mean that I have no swap, or can I&nbsp;swap on a NFS&nbsp;mount?
in VS4000M60 is not

<pre>--&nbsp;

Tom and Jeanette Everett
">http://www.khubla.com
...Never underestimate the bandwidth of a van full of tapes...</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------2744F8EFACABA54D4A45F798--