Subject: Re: boot 3100m76 -> crash
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/30/1999 18:50:21
> Hi,
>
> Probably it's possible to put this in the hardware FAQ ?

Due to the hardware reference on the NetBSD site is not the fastest in updates,
i'll make a nice HTML of my stuff lying around here, and put it onto my
website. Of course, the maintainers of the hardware refs may download it and
put it to the rest on the NetBSD site, there it should really be, there the
people searches such stuff. (BUT: much of the asked questions are already
answered in the hardware refs. I found a list of console commands and the
number codes of the modules somewhere there, or maybe a link to the place was
present.) Not bad, just look in, and print out the useful stuff, it's always
interesting looking for the VUPs of a box people are talking about :-)

so long.. Michael