Subject: Re: DELQA problems...
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tomas_Sch=F6nfeldt?= <mnementh@acc.umu.se>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/28/1999 04:26:34
On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, [iso-8859-1] Tomas Sch=F6nfeldt wrote:

> I've got some trouble with my DELQA card in my uVAX II. The problem is
> that it doesn't show up in diagnostics and the led on the loopback
> plug is not lit. Is my card broken or do I only need to set some
> dip-switches? If so, can someone provide me with a list of dip-switch
> settings?

Assuming that you're DELQA is okay, are you certain that you've got your
Q-bus modules arranged properly in your MicroVAX II?  If it's not in the
right location, it's quite possible that it's not getting picked up on the
bus.

If you can provide info on your enclosure type (BA23 or BA123) and
current slot locations of you Q-bus boards, we should be able to advise
you on whether anything is amiss there.  It could still be a jumper thing
I suppose.  I'll dig up the docs on the DELQA.

-brian.
---