Subject: Re: New changes to vsbus devices.
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/13/1999 19:32:00
Hi !

On Sat, Mar 13, 1999 at 04:22:02PM +0100, Anders Magnusson wrote:
> I have just checked in a bunch of code that solves many problems.
> First: All vsbus devices is now required to have their csr in the
> config file, as on Unibus. Second: The interrupt vectors of the
> vsbus devices is now detected dynamically. Third: The second SCSI
> adapter on VS3100's works now. Fourth: The kernel now correctly
> detects where the console is.

Fine, is it at ftp.netbsd.org in current tonight ? I'll download it and
compile, maybe some provisorical changes for the VAX 4000/300 (i'll try, greets
to Christophe, your HLT problem is the "halt" instruction for unsupported CPUs
i think :-). Ragge: Give me the filedate, i'll get it as soon as possible and
try to get the 4000 VLC a little bit more useful. (Found a MTPR-register called
'CCR', maybe there is the cache control.)

cu.. Michael