Subject: MMJ cables, anyone? anywhere?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/1999 17:32:23
Sorry if this post is off-topic or inappropriate, but I've tried everywhere
I could think of. I've got a (presumably working) VS3100 m38 here. However,
I need an MMJ cable to boot it. Anyone have a URL for a site that sells
them? I tried warehouse.com, cables.com, etc. -- they all sell MMJ<->DB9/25
adapters, MMJ connectors, even crimp tools and couplers, but no cable. Also,
if anyone has extras lying around they want to sell/give, I'd appreciate it
(the shorter the better, no 1/2-mile $500 cables please :>).

Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the list noise.
--
Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>         The statements and opinions in my
Unix Admin @ Frontline Communications    usenet posts are mine, not FCC's.