Subject: Dilog DQ153
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <jim@ezol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/1999 15:03:38
I have a Dilog DQ153 I want to use with a Kennedy 9610
on my microvax 3900.

Anyone have any info on this controller?   Jumper settings,
etc?

What is the smaller 10 pin plug for?  I know some cards
have on-board utility software that one can access via
a RS232 connection, but also some cards use this for
external switches (R/W, on/offline, etc)

Any info is greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking for Qbus and Unibus SCSI controllers, if
anyone has any they would like to part with.  I have lots
of stuff to trade, or can give you cash if you'd prefer.
I would just like to be able to run more efficient disks
on my machines...  especially the pdp 11/70 which is already
a power hog.

Thanks!
Jim