Subject: Confused. Please help me.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Corlatan N. Manuel-Costin <manyk@fosila.cs.pub.ro>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/29/1999 17:43:30
	Hi. Last days I lost a lot of time trying to netboot a MicroVAX II
with DEQNA from another MicroVAX II running NetBSD 1.3I. I descovered that
the server machine did not see the mopd load requests. I tried to watch
the net with tcpdump and i saw the same problem: tcpdump shows only arp
and pachets addressed to this machine nothing else. I supposed the tcpdump
didn't put the ethernet board into promiscuos mode but ifconfig qe0 shows
it is in promiscuos mode. What can I do? Please help me or I become crazy.
It must be a way to make this working.

Thanks again.