Subject: Offers 10 TK50 Cartridge for help
To: 'port-vax@netbsd.org' <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: KH/LAV Operator <Operator.KH/LAV@de.bosch.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/1999 19:08:29
I have problems to install NetBSD1.3.2 on my MicroVax3100 with SCSI Drives.
I the FAQ by NetBSD1.3.3 for pmax it seams that the installation problems
for my
Vax-configuration are resolved. But there are no file to make 'boot' and
'miniroot'
tapes in the current-version. I have only VMS5.5 on my Vax. If someone can
make me the tapes to boot, labeled and install the current NetBSD-version, I
will
offers 10 TK50 Cartridges. I hope that there is someone who can help me.

	If you want help me and received the cartridges please contact me on
one
	from these two adresses :

		Christophe.Latt@t-online.de

	or