Subject: Re: Supermicrosystems Handbooks for price of shipping
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@nhh.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/1999 10:58:24
"Aaron J. Grier" <agrier@poofy.goof.com> writes:

> I figured I'd see if anybody here wanted them...  I have two extra
> copies of the 1986 DEC "Supermicrosystems Handbook" featuring the
> MicroVAX- {I,II} as well as the MicroPDP-11/{83,73,23}.

I'd love to have a copy of this!  Especially since I have both
MicroVAX II, MicroPDP-11/23 and MicroPDP-11/83 systems in operation in
my home basement lab, and not enough documentation for any of them!

If you haven't already promised them to others, how would I pay you?
I'm overseas, in Norway, so the easiest way might just be for me to go
to my bank and purchase american currency in bills, and snail mail
that to you directly...  Also, $2 is not enough for air mail shipping
to Norway, but a $10 bill should handle it.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"