Subject: Re: CXY-08 M3119
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Thompson <thompson@athenet.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/22/1999 20:26:19
Here's a 'man cxy' from Ultrix:

cxy(4)

   Name
     cxy - CXY08 communications interface

   Syntax
     device dhu0 at uba0 csr 0160440 flags 0x?? vector dhurint dhuxint

   Description
     A CXY08 provides eight communication lines with modem control
adequate for UNIX dialup use. The device behaves and looks just like a
DHV11 and is specified in the configuration line the same as a DHV11
device. Each line attached to the CXY08 communications interface behaves
as described in tty(4) and can be set to run at any of 16 speeds. See
tty(4) for the encoding.

Bit i of flags can be specified for a cxy device to say that a line is not
properly connected and that the line should be treated as hardwired with
carrier always present.  Thus, specifying flags 0x04 in the specification
of dhu0 would cause line tty02 to be treated in this way.

     The dhu driver normally interrupts on each input character.

                                       Note

          The cxa, cxb, cxy, dhv, and dhq devices operate under the con-
          trol of the dhu driver.