Subject: update on VAX & networking stuff.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gordon C. Zaft <zaft@azstarnet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/17/1999 16:10:34
	Sorry to bug y'all.  Addendum -- new stuff plus some old stuff is gone.

Gang,
	I have some stuff I'm trying to get rid of, and I thought I'd give y'all
first crack.  I have no idea what this stuff is worth these days, so make
me an offer.  I'd rather not mail out of the US.  I'd also be happy to
trade for memory or other stuff for my MicroVAX II, III, III+, and MicroVAX
2000 and VS3100s...

a)	A DECserver 200/MC terminal server

b)	A DECserver 300 terminal server (GONE)

c)	A KFQSA DSSI controller.  I got this with some other stuff but since I
have no mounting hardware for these drives... (GONE)

d)	An RF-71 400 MB DSSI drive. IT's 5.25 full height and has some mounting
hardware on it, I think for an R215 or something. (GONE)

NEW:
=====

e)	A DELNI multiport transceiver.

f)	A Racal-Interlan multiport transceiver (like a DELNI but not DEC!)

	I believe all this stuff is working but I don't have a way to test it;
I'll guarantee it against DOA (that is, if it doesn't work, I won't charge
you... but I won't refund shipping either).

GZ

Gordon Zaft
zaft@azstarnet.com