Subject: Unknown Hardware in VAX3500
To: NetBSD/VAX <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Philipp Buehler <vax@fips.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/08/1999 13:45:14
Hello,

as told I have a mv3500 and checked out the Hardware in there.
Found the KA650 CPU Board (how "fast" is this CPU driven in MHz btw? )
with MS650/M7621 Memory Board (I think 8MB). Another MS650 board; so I have
prolly 16MB RAM (what RAM is this?).
A DELQA-SA Ethernet board.
A TQK70 Tapecontroller (I read that the TK70 drive itself can r/w TK50
tapes to?)
A M8020, i found the term 'DPV sync. interface' for that Number. I know it
is X.25 Interface, but nothing more.
Then a SCSI Board w/o any number or such :( I don't want to pick it out
to get more info now.
And something totally unknown:
_ _
-X- EMULEX
- -
shows up. Nothing is connected to there, so I have no slight clue what it
is for.
Any information/URL/.. very appreciated.

ciao
--
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | <lonely stuff > | double-p on IRC
VAX/OpenVMS: No compromise computing.