Subject: Haul!!!
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/16/1998 11:18:40
So I will be coming into a load of DEC stuff from a company getting rid of
them. I need basic info (graphics support, colors, the rest I can get from the
web site) and offers (yes, you too could own one) for the following equipment:

1 VAXstation II/GPX (not for sale)
10 VAXstation 3100m38 (8 for sale)
4 VAXstation 2000 (2 for sale, probably)

Terms - if you want to buy one, let me know the max you will pay. If you have
trade, let me know - I'm interested in SCSI drives, SCSI Q-bus controllers,
CDROM drives, PC-based tape backup, and such. Shipping won't be much in
continental US. I won't ship overseas, too much hassle. Payment by UPS COD, or
you come pick it up with cash.
--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682