Subject: VS3100m76 keyboard input ?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Thilo Wunderlich <thilo@kirk.vossnet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/10/1998 00:54:24
I have a VS3100 m76 and try to set it up.
After bulding a console cable and connecting it to Linux/minicom
I'm able to see what its doing while booting.
Its exactly as described in http://www.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/vax/startex.html
But when it stoped (nothing attached to be AUI port) I'm not able
to type anything on the console. Neither on the keyboard attached to the
Vaxstation nor the keyboard on the Linux machine.
When switching to the BNC port it tries to boot from the attached
network. How do I stop this ?54 RETRY thing ? Special key combination
Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift or something :) ?

BTW keyboard: has anyone in Germany a spare keyboard for this machine ?
I just borrowed this one :(

Thilo

--
wunderlich@vossnet.de           Thilo Wunderlich              Voss Net GmbH