Subject: Re: VS3100 and the new snapshot kernel... (solved)
From: Marc Gutschner <Marc.Gutschner@Frankfurt.NetSurf.DE>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/06/1998 12:55:07
Hi,

I think I've found the solution for my problems with the -current kernels
:-) I just compiled a new 'boot', converted it with 'mopa.out' to a
MOP-Format bootloader and - voila - the VS3100 likes me again :) I built the
bootloader with bootp/DHCP support - still have to try if it will work with
rpc/bootparamd, too. So it seems that my first thought about some new 'rain
dances' the bootloader does were just about right. Now I'll try to build a
kernel with SCSI support and see how well this will go...

thanks to all who replied,
Marc