Subject: Re: Disk size...
To: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1998 10:43:41
	NetBSD supports 64bit filesystems (4GB * 4GB)
	There were some issues about files within a filesystem being
	longer than a certain limit (something to do with triple
	indirected inode blocks if I recall), but you should be able
	to hook up pretty damn big disks without problems :)

		David/absolute

             -=-  "Promise carved in stone, deeper than the sea"  -=-