Subject: Re: VS3100 questions
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/22/1998 09:58:27
ok, it seems i've answered my own question by reading...
no support for SCSI on VS3100 series yet.

Well, I'll try the uVaxII's...
a lot of Dec equipment has been getting "tossed" at work, so I've
been grabbing it as it comes... I have two VS3100's, two uVaxII's in
a rack, and a DS2000/120 (running Ultrix 4.x).  Just got the uVax's,
so I don't know whats in them yet (although one has an external SCSI
4mm DAT drive hooked to it!!).

If I get NetBSD up on one machine, maybe I'll try looking at the SCSI
driver code to get the VS3100 going.

Also have two Sun 3/60's and a 3/260, a Sparc-1, and a host of other
systems.  Sun's have SunOS 4.1 on them now...  I just need room to
set all these bad-boys up and get them running!!  Thank God I'm single,
because I'd be in deep trouble if I wasn't with all these computers I have
(over 30 at last count!).

Pete Hufnagel
"CaptnZilog@aol.com"