Subject: In pursuit of PPPD - with questions.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Sheila //or// Bob (depends on who's writing) <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/16/1998 23:27:26
Thanks for all the help so far, now I need some more of course.

My sytem boots with a DHV recognized as DHU0 at address 160440 vec 300,
ipl 17 according to the boot screen.  I don't know if this is the proper
address, Gunnar has his set for 160500 (or 760500 if you prefer), and
has sent me his settings.  I have the M3104 quad installed.  I find that
I do not have the specs on this, so I do not know the switch settings.
Which way do the cables go in (red stripe to berg pin a (up) or to pin
uu (red stripe down))?  Can someone provide these bits of info for me or
a pointer to them?

I also have an M3107.  I am not sure what the settings are on that - it
is not recognized by the boot.  Ditto, need info on the switch settings
and the cable orientation.

TIA,
bob

--