Subject: Re: okey, its time to get some more terminals.
To: Ronny Svedman <ronny@Update.UU.SE>
From: Sheila //or// Bob (depends on who's writing) <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/15/1998 21:40:24
Ronny,
Thanks! I am having exactly the same problem.
I am attempting to get PPPD running but I have not been able to get the
ttyS to dial using pppd settings, have not been able get the login
prompt from the connection. I am using 3104 AND the quad version (DHU?)
- now under 1.1a or 1.2 I was able to get a login prompt, dial out, and
get remote terminal session going.  Not yet under 1.3.2G.

Thanks for posting my same scenario, same problem!  I am stumped!
I keep saying mumble grumble groan and complain to keep from swearing!
Sheez!!
thanks!!
bob

--