Subject: Anyone got a spare graphics head for a UV2K?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV@toad.xkl.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/14/1998 09:46:28
My PeeCee is dying a slow and painful death (It's a 486SX anyway), and so
I need to replace it with something so I can finish my PDP-10 emulator.
It's getting so bad I can't keep the box up for more than about 10 minutes.
Anyway, I have a 2K and a spare Apollo monitor (One of the big fsckers with
the RGB input, it runs fixed-frequency at 1024x800) and I'd like to put it
to use, so, will it work with a 2K graphics head, and is one available?
It's for a good cause...  :)

(PS:  If you're interested in the emulator, current source is at
ftp://bony.umtec.com/pub/ka10, email me at root@bony.umtec.com before
doing anything so I can make sure it's not something someone else is working
on - More people making code always helps!  End plug... :)
-------