Subject: Not Vax Related - HELP
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jamie Lovick <jalovick@inettech.net.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/30/1998 01:12:04
Hi,

I have in my possesion a ScaNet 24 port Terminal Server/Async Router (I am
not sure which).

Since I got it at auction, I have no idea what functionality it has, or
where to get software. Its made by Dowty Network Systems of Denmark, and
bares the part number CS-0001b. It has 4 6 port serial card's (which seem
to have an ISA style interface into the main box), and 1 "net" card, with
what I believe to be a parallel port, and an AUI port. It has a MIPS
LR33000 33Mhz CPU on the net card.

If anyone has come across such a beastie, I would aprecieate any help or
info.

Seeya

Jamie

--