Subject: BSD CD and Re: [Fwd: Re: PUPS and BUPS (burp!) thoughts.....]
To: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
From: Sheila //or// Bob (depends on who's writing) <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/29/1998 19:50:49
Soko did have his "entertaining moments' but then, I like Monty Python,
PDP8s, and fast Buicks!

I sometimes thought of running up to CWRU and running soko over just for
fun but that again is my abberant personality.  SOme folks thought he
was a pain in the neck, others have a lower opinion.

Smart! about 15 mentally! and certainly a royal pain in the ass!

I wish that Carl Lydick of the COMP.OS.VMS fame were alive...having him
light into soko would have caused us all gales of laughter.  Lydick was
a supreme master of the insult in my very very humble opinion.  I am no
where near his league!  Soko would have jumped into a blender to get
away !!

I did go and order the BSD CD! I said I would if there was one! I just
could not resist having a CD.  Does not play on my music cd player
tho....
I will try it on the computer tho!!

I certainly can be quoted too!
bad bob