Subject: Re: hdd booting 3100/M76/SPX
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/04/1998 13:25:11
	Ragge is in the process of rewriting the VS3100 support,
	I think	he's finished the network and basic console, and
	is working on X support and SCSI.

	The old SCSI driver would probably need some small tweaks to
	get working with the -current code, which would give you something
	until Ragge gets a chance to rewrite the driver...

	(Many thanks to Ragge for all the work todate - my 3100/M38 is
	now quite a nice little box :)

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-