Subject: looking for someone to test TSV05/TU80 driver?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/02/1998 13:38:05
Hi all,

I've been doing some very minor cleanup of the vax device-driver
autoconfig machinery. One driver that needs som work is the "ts"
driver, but Ragge says that it suffere some breakage during the
new-config conversion.

I'm wondering about cleaning it up so that it compiles without
"needs-flag", and some minor tweaks to work with the TU80
controller (TS11 clone) as well as with a TSV05.

Is there anyone out there with either tape drive who can verify
whether the current driver works, or who can test a reworked driver?

(please cc: me on any replies, since I'm not subscribed to port-vax).

thanks
--Jonathan