Subject: Re: Dilog SQ706A questions.
To: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/28/1998 21:48:58
On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, David Evans wrote:

>   Easiest thing to do is to move the console cable from your KA630 to the
> similar connector on the SQ706A, set the terminal for 9600 8N1, and fire it
> up.  You'll get a nice meu that will let you set all sorts of things.

Thanks for the tip.  I've got this nice big 1GB full height Fujitsu SCSI
drive that's too awkward to use in a PC.  However, it's perfect for my
mostly empty BA123 MicroVAX II.  I'm low-level formatting the drive as I
type.  I've found that doing this with an open enclosure has knocked out
my radio recepetion almost completely.  No doubt it's similarly affecting
my neighbors.

-brian.
---