Subject: Re: Dilog SQ706A questions.
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/28/1998 23:12:11
Brian D Chase wrote:

> Does anyone have info on configuring the Dilog SQ706A SCSI to MSCP
> adapter?

  Yes, thanks to Ken Wellsch.

> I've had this thing for a while now, and I'm only just now
> trying to get it operational on my MicroVAX II.

  Easiest thing to do is to move the console cable from your KA630 to the
similar connector on the SQ706A, set the terminal for 9600 8N1, and fire it
up.  You'll get a nice meu that will let you set all sorts of things.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/