Subject: Dilog SQ706A questions.
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/28/1998 16:52:28
Does anyone have info on configuring the Dilog SQ706A SCSI to MSCP
adapter?  I've had this thing for a while now, and I'm only just now
trying to get it operational on my MicroVAX II.  Currently the SQ706A
doesn't show up at all.  I swapped out the existing RQDX3 for a grant
board in order to eliminate it from being found. But now the kernel just
hangs at the point where it should be detecting an MSCP controller.

My best guess at this point is that the SQ706A is configured with an
oddball CSR that NetBSD/vax doesn't know about.

-brian.
---