Subject: Re: DECstation 3100
To: David M. Heller <dmheller@frontiernet.net>
From: J. Joseph Max Katz <jkatz@cpio.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/24/1998 19:45:27
The DEC*STATION* 3100 is different than the VAX*station* 3100. The
DECstation is RISC based. NetBSD, OpenBSD, and even Linux will run on it,
but you've got the wrong port. Check out the NetBSD pmax port.

/  J. Joseph Max Katz                  jkatz@darpanet.net        /
/  Chief Executive Officer             http://www.cpio.net       /
/  CPIO Networks                       (408) 569-7092            /
/  '58 Vette, 327... Signet Red/White. I wave, do you?           /