Subject: Re: bitch bitch bitch was RE: KA6x0 support
To: None <Port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Robinson <jrobinson@interairwireless.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/1998 09:56:52
My intentions were not to get Mike to leave the newsgroup. It was to try to
keep everyone on focus. I had a VERY bad week and he just got the blunt of
it. If I have offended anyone I am trully sorry.
As for the Install. Does NetBSD have TCL/TK compiled for it? Also What type
of automated install is everyone looking for. IE (A tk50 that you boot and
it does everythig for you.)
What types of CD-ROM formats does NetBSD support? What About a bootable
CD-ROM?

James