Subject: bitch bitch bitch was RE: KA6x0 support
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Robinson <jrobinson@interairwireless.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/1998 14:48:07
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Sokolov <msokolov@blackwidow.SOML.CWRU.Edu>
To: port-vax@netbsd.org <port-vax@netbsd.org>
Date: Friday, June 19, 1998 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: KA6x0 support

>   tsarna@endicor.com (Ty Sarna) wrote:
>> Excuse me? Have you ever looked *outside* it?

<MAJOR SNIP>
<flame off>

Ok, I usually just sit in the background and read this news group. BUT!!!!!
Is it possable to keep the newsgroup on focus. I don't really CARE if you
know more about THIS or THAT. I just want to know is anyone posting real
questions, and is there anything being done to improve NETBSD. IE a better
install, one more like the RedHat LINUX install. BI-Bus support, anything
other that uVaxen, Better install for the tu58 people. I don't care if you
could shit a uVAX!!! I just want to keep things on track!!!!!

James Robinson

<flame on>

PS My hats off to Reggie and the gang!