Subject: Re: uVAX II Console terminal. (fwd)
To: None <bdc@world.std.com>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/1998 16:58:13
> However, the MicroVAX II DE-9 console port pinouts aren't the same
> at those used by the IBM AT DE-9 configuration which is what just
> about every pre-made cable is using these days.  I don't know the
> pinouts off the top of my head, but they should be buried in the
> archives somewhere.

This sounds like the sort of information which can easily trip up an
install, and the sort of information which should be a little more
accessible than by wading through the mail archives.  It should
perhaps be in the FAQ (if it isn't already; I searched but could not
find it) or perhaps even at a mor prominent place, e.g. in the
install documentation?

- H=E5vard