Subject: Re: TERP TRADER Re: NetBSD netbooting (was "Re: UV3100 SCSI")y
To: Mike Andrews <mandrews@termfrost.org>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/16/1998 18:07:06
On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Mike Andrews wrote:
> I might also be talked into parting with a working VR160 monitor (15"
> color), and a few /30 and /38 memory boards...

This reminds me; the trader has a -large- number of 15" color monitors
(may be VR160s?)

They're stacked near the far left of the computer section.

They've been sitting there for 6 months and are in on big lot finally but
I'm sure if you talked to Mike he'd sell 'em in whatever qty. at watever
price.

I entertained the idea of picking the whole lot up for $50 or so but don't
have the space or time needed to part these out to interested DC
NetBSDers.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/