Subject: Re: "WARNINGS" appearing in development kernels.
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: David Burrows <snadge@gemcorp.com.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/08/1998 15:20:24
On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Brian D Chase wrote:

> The fix for the new UVM kernels is to recompile the non-working utilities.
> Actually, it might not be a bad idea to start work on recompiling
> everything and coming up with a new interim distribution... but that can
> take a lot of work, or at least a lot of time :-)
>
> -brian.
> ---
> Brian "JARAI" Chase | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ | VAXZilla LIVES!!!

Lets do it.. I noticed theres a NetBSD 1.32 out but no sign of vax
anywhere..  Maybe it is a bit premature though.  Is Ragge going to give
the green light when the VS3100 is "officially" supported or what?  Seems
to work great here, apart from having to netboot because there's no SCSI
support.

Regards,

Dave.