Subject: Re: Today's VAX news :-)
To: Bryan A. Ignatow <ignatow@sprintparanet.com>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/08/1998 00:13:43
> At 20:49 6/7/98 +0200, Anders Magnusson wrote:
> >
> > [Updated Kernel information... bugfix + UVM + secondary cache]
> >

> I don't know if the new kernel (1.3F #456) is ready for VS3100/M76's but
> this is what I received:

Obviously not. I don't have any /m76 to test on, so that machine has been
left a little bit behind. I will give it a try later.

While I'm writing; I just fixed so that DDB works on graphic console also.
Ctrl + shift + ESC will jump into the debugger. Just remember that it
shows up in the first virtual console, switching virtual consoles work
in DDB also.

-- Ragge