Subject: Re: current and KA650
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/07/1998 13:07:14
> updating the kernel library, make fails on strchr.c, saying STRCHR already defined. Am I alone in
> this problem, or do I have a stray file that needs deleting, or what? I have tried futzing with the

I saw the same.. What I did was just adding a #ifdef construction in the
source.

KA650 too..

> Makefile to remove -Werror, and it does compile that way, but it also doesn't work. Boots fine and
> then hangs waiting for getty.

Hmm.. Sorry, can't help you there. 'It works for me'(TM)..

								Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9             Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')