Subject: Re: 1.3E June 5 and VS2000.
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/07/1998 03:23:28
On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> Actually; yes. The LK201 keyboard should work, the graphics screen
> "may work". I don't have any docs for VS2000 graphics, but I hope that
> someone can test it and tell me :-)

Hey neat.  So I could plug in my LK201 and login to a mostly headless
VAXstation, then I'll just pretend what the output would look like. It'll
definitely make tetris and nethack a lot more interesting, not to mention
system admin work... "Use the Force, Luke."

One other question for you:  What changed between this latest compile with
the VC support and the previous two?  The June 4 kernel in particular was
a good 72KB larger than this latest one.  Did you chop out some things?

-brian.
---