Subject: FS/T - Two DEC 19" Racks, MV3600 Box
To: None <info_vax@linac.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/03/1998 11:29:15
I've cleared out my supply of RA8x disks, and find myself in possesion of two extra 19" racks. These
are good racks, folks - approx. 3.5' tall by 3.5' deep. Each comes with a power panel with a 120v
50amp plug splitting out to 9 120v 20amp outlets, remote capable. Each rack can hold over 400
pounds.

These racks are located in St. Louis - buyer picks up (preferably - I will ship, but it'll cost you
a buttload). Would be willing to trade for BA123, BA23s, or other vaxbits - make me an offer.

Best reasonable offer by 6/15, or they go to auction.

Also available - a BA213 MicroVAX 3600 RACK, CASE, PS ONLY - would like to trade for a pedistall
case (mv3300 or similar). You get everything except the cards and drives.
--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682