Subject: Back to the Dilog SCSI controller...
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/01/1998 16:11:46
So: I've tried probing the standard CSRs for the first and second UDA and MTA - no luck. I still
haven't heard back from Dilog about whether or not they'll give me the dip settings without forking
over $50 for a manual.

On thier website, it claims that the SQ739 supports conncurrent MSCP and TMSCP - could this be a
problem? Can NetBSD not deal with the card because of that?

Again - just in case nobody heard me the first 3 times - I'm REALLY looking for a manual, switch
settings, programming info, SALES literature, anything on this board.

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682