Subject: Re: Cache for VS3100/M30/M38? [Was Re: VS3100/M76 is FAST!]
To: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/01/1998 21:49:17
> I'm fairly certain the Microvax-II and Cvax powered cpus are not cache
> equipped. If there was one it would have to be external to the CPU. That
> would include the m30 and m38.

Are you sure?

According to my uVAX 3600 tech-info (EK-O35AA-IS-001) user manual
(which is a CVAX AFAIK) it has:

	1 Kbyte on-chip cache @90 ns.
	64 Kbyte second-level cache @180 ns.

Or did you mean something else?

								Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9             Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')