Subject: FS: VAXStation 3100/76's (fwd)
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/31/1998 12:13:27
FYI.  Here's the fellow from which I got my M76.  I had no problems in my
dealings with him, and his prices are reasonable in comparison to what
I've seen elsewhere.  I've no connections to him other than being a
satisfied customer.

(remove the `#' spamblock from his address if you intend to send
him e-mail).

-brian.