Subject: Found the location of binaries for VAX.
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Hedley <cbh@tnx.djmarkets.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/31/1998 12:06:04
Argh!  Typical; I spend an hour looking for the binaries, then within
minutes of shouting for help immediately find them myself!  Just in case
anyonee else is looking, they're at:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3/vax/binary/sets/
Dunno why I didn't find them before...

Slinking off in embarrassment...

Chris.