Subject: MicroVAX I kernel..
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erno Palonheimo <fsck@stip.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/31/1998 01:40:38
OK

So I got my MicroVAX I today and now I would like to have some
documentation on the hardware.. is there a huge information repository
somewhere in the net or do I have to ask Digital for documentation? I've
understood that I have to emulate some assembly instructions in kernel..
what other stuff is required? The setup I have is as follows:

M3106 4-line async mux
unknown EMULEX card that has assy no TUO310401
M7136 memory controller
M7135 - dunno what it is

It has two 4mb memory cards and two 1mb ones.. this is odd. Shouldn't it
support more than 4mb? and in my configuration it has 10? dunno.. But, any
and all information on this hardware is appreciated greatly. as well as
volunteers to try out the kernels. and coding help is also welcome. :-)

   Erno Palonheimo -x- fsck@stip.net -x- GSM +358400615281

8. You stopped purchasing new furniture when you realized that
   your computers work just as well.