Subject: Re: MicroVAX I questions.
To: Erno Palonheimo <fsck@stip.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/26/1998 10:15:24
	I _think_ the uV1 maxed out at 4MB, it has a VUP rating of
	0.3 (Compared to a uVAX3400's 2.4). It suppoers whatever Q-bus
	disk controller card you have - usually MSCP with RDxx drives.

	It doesn't run NetBSD yet - the CPU is missing some less used
	VAX instructions that must be emulated in software, and NetBSD
	does not emulate them yet. Hmm.. the MMU might be different as
	well.

	It would be a nice project for someone to _get_ NetBSD running
	on it :)

		David/absolute

           -=-  "If there is a hell... I'll see you there"  -=-