Subject: 1.3 hang
To: 'NetBSD/VAX list' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/25/1998 13:15:58
I noticed on Sunday that I could not log in to vaxine from home. It
responded to pings but wouldn't respond to telnet.

So when I came to work today I expect to find the console in the
debugger. Not so. All I see is a screenful of "qe0: ring overrun"
messages, the latest from just ten minutes ago.

Hitting Return on the console does nothing, no response at all.

I just upgraded the machine from 1.2 to 1.3 on friday, and yes, I did
remove the outdated NFS binaries from /sbin. Anyone seen anything
similar?

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2