Subject: Re: Big Vax Was: VAX 780 and it's Microcode...
To: James Robinson <jrobinson@stisierra.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/22/1998 09:03:58
> > How many out there (Besides Ragge) have large VAXen?
>

> I have a Vax 8200 that I am working on, Is that in the large VAXen side  of
> things?

Physically I'd say it's atleast not small, but there are larger ones out
there...

But I'll offer a definition of a large VAX.

A VAX that don't HALT when you press ^P on the console is a large VAX. :-)

That is, one with a real front processor. You could also say a VAX where
the FEP has its own file system.

How about it? :-)

	Johnny