Subject: SUP and NetBSD-Current
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/13/1998 16:43:03
OK: So I'm ready to try NetBSD current, since every time I download a snapshot it won't compile for
me. I want to use SUP.

Problem 1: I have no idea how to use sup. Can someone provide simple, consice instructions? I'm
reading the readme.sup as I type, but it doesn't look too useful.

Problem 2: Well, I guess there isn't - a note, though - I didn't see a "sample" qd0 entry in the
GENERIC config in a recent snapshot. The problem with this is that there is nothing in my QDSS
tech/programming manual, my IIGPX manual, or anywhere I've found that lists the csv for the damn
thing. I figured it out eventually, since I was running a pre-compiled qdss kernel, I just rebooted
and caught the csv from the boot process.

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682