Subject: LP-11 clone?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/06/1998 16:39:22
I have a Q-Bus printer interface card.  This is a Datasystems DLP-1100.
It's a dual width card which mostly consists of standard TTL and LS
series TTL parts.  There is a 34 pin male socket (for a ribbon cable
that goes to the cab kit?) an "off self test"/"on" toggle switch, and
there are three DIP switch banks with 8 switches on each.

VMS seems to think that it is an LP-11.  Apparently there is no support
for this thing in NetBSD.   Now I have a few questions:
- Is this really an LP-11 clone?
- Does it have a standard paralel interface that can be used to connect
to any printer?
- What's the pinout of that 34 pin connector? (I may need to construct a
cab kit.)
- Are there any programming docs and/or examples for this?

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |