Subject: NetBSD/VAX on Tu-58 Media?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J. Joseph Max Katz <jkatz@darpanet.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/18/1998 14:07:37
Hi!

My fiancee bought me a VAX 11/750-F as a present. I'm thinking of
turning it into a commercial pop-3 mail server. (It appears to
have 10M of RAM in it :) Anyway, I have no Tu-58's at my disposal.
If someone would be willing to lend/borrow/sell the boot tapes or
entire distirubtion of NetBSD on tu-58's, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

-Jon

PS: I also need to find some disks and a DELUA for this thing. It looks
to have the Emulex MSCP Unibus controller on-board. Something along the
lines of a Fijutsu Eagle would work well (400-500M) Any pointers would
be greatly appreciated.

/  J. Joseph Max Katz                  jkatz@darpanet.net        /
/  Chief Executive Officer             http://www.cpio.net       /
/  CPIO Networks                       (408) 569-7092            /
/  "Hardware designers stick to the ASICs..."        -Gale       /