Subject: QDSS Support Problem
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/1998 09:34:28
OK - I downloaded the qdss.tar.gz, ungzipped it as /sys/arch/vax, made a configuration, and
compiled. I get config and make errors looking for "qv.h". I downloaded the pre-built kernel. When I
boot, I see the bootloader on the serial, then a HALT on the graphic one. I decided to try and build
BOOT, thinking that might be the problem - so, experimentaly, I switch into the /sys/arch/vax/boot
directory, type 'make boot' (and tried just 'make' too) - it hums along, then tells me it's checking
to make sure a library is up to date. Then it errors out, saying it doesn't know how to build some
/sys/public/something.c file.

Clues?
--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682