Subject: Emulex QD21 manual
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Bender <JBENDER@dmv.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/27/1998 10:09:49
HI...   Since we seem to see the question quite often of
"how do I run the resident diags on my Emulex blahblah card" I have
made available the full blown manual for the QD21.   The dual width cards
seem very similar and much of the info should apply to Emulex cards
other than the QD21.   The procedure for entering the resident diags
and the dip switch settings have worked for me on other cards, such
as the DM01, DM02, and another that I cannot recall off hand.

This information was freely available from the GD California BBS (which
is where I got it years ago) so I doubt anyone will have a problem with it
being posted.    BTW, anyone know what came of all the good information
on that BBS?   Tim?

Url is:
http://www.dmv.net/dec/qd21.man

I will try to post other useful hardware and software docs as I un-earth
them.

Thanks,
Jim